Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Corporalitics

Today I just received a email from my Finance Dept addressing to everyone. .

In her exact words


Dear All,

Payday for the month of Nov06 will be delayed till Dec 2 due to some unexpected delay in collections.

Once again, apologies for any inconvenience caused.


Apologies??


Kiss My Ass.
You dont do such things to your employees.

Delay in collections? Screw your sales staff and managers. They are not doing their job and not pushing for sales. Don't make their problem my problem.

We all have bills to pay, loans, financial commitments and families to feed

This is the 2nd time in a row our pay has been delayed.

I am a simple man.
I don't expect to be paid big bucks or what. I will put in the work required and do what is expected of me. But when the Corporation start taking things for granted and sends you emails like this, you know it isn't worth it anymore.

Ever since the merger, things have just been going down hill.

No more Meet-the-CEO sessions where we can air our views, no more one big family together. The human touch is just gone.

Office politics galore. People are just backstabbing each other as if its a competition to see who has the most kill at the end of the day. One of the manager even told a staff that there are no friends in an office.

Just recently I just found out 2 co-workers bitching about each other in their own blogs. One calling the other a bitch and the other calling the other a loose woman, sleepin around.

WTF!!!



To say that I regretted rejecting the previous job offer is probably a understatement. I have to admit its my mistake, a wrong move.




Its time to move on, definitely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relac and move on bro, nobody can predict such things. Be glad that at least it was fun at the beginning. :)

fanny said...

i just realised ur blog doesnt have any tagboard. haha..anyway, i've been wanting to ask u who's the bitch that u-know-who mentioned in her blog. haha! oh and leon is right! at least u get to meet nice pple like Simon Lau, jennifer, and me! hahaa! =P

earthian said...

tell me tell me... are you still at the previous workplace?

tell me tell me... both the blogs whereby the bitches and the loosy talks!!!!

tell mi tell mi in my blog!!!