Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Being Milked


Peak Period Surcharge
$2.00
Monday-Friday
7.00am - 9.30am

Monday - Saturday
5.00pm - 8.00pm

Avoid taking ComfortDelGro taxis during this period.

Distance Fare
1km to 10km
10cts for every 210m

Above 10km
10cts for every 175m

The fare adjustments have been made to help our taxi drivers supplement their incomes.

ComfortDelGro does not intend to increase its taxi rental charges.


Every ride will cost $2.50 when u board the cab.
For every 210m below 10km, it will charge $0.10 instead of the previous $0.10 per 225m.
for every 175m above 10km, it will charge $0.10 instead of the previous $0.10 per 200m


See, they are smart enough to find out how much they need to adjust to milk u to the point where u dun die and yet constantly reach out to be milked some more...

I am so damn pissed already.

So Singaporeans whom are still being milked.... thanks for farking voting for farking progress.

Today, I will make it my personal mission to boycott taxis.

To make my point that Govt must take care of the public that voted for them... and not ensure the interests of the companies that the govt had invested heavily in..


I humbly ask of you , dear reader, to join me too.

For the past few months, I walked about 2km so I can have 1 bus trip lesser.

Not because for exercise or for health sake... but for the fact that I choose not to be milked any further than necessary by these arms of govt.

I got only a few simple questions

1) Why increase transport hikes when SBS/SMRT are STILL MAKING RECORD PROFIT?
2) Do not increase taxi fares, instead lower the taxi rental fee. More ppl will take taxi, the taxi driver will earn more, not the companies directors.

The above solutions are from the avg ppl, hope the smart ass ppl understand it.


I think someone did mentioned before that there is no such thing as free lunch. I guess it applies to money as well. So, they are now taking IT back . . .

My middle finger to them.

No comments: