Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My Boss

A Great Boss

You communicate what I need to accomplish
Your expectations, and what being great looks like
This helps me succeed and my career flourish
And feeds my inner motivations and psyche.

Having you to talk to is important to me
Sometimes I just need to vent
It is comforting that you don't get angry
When I complain with good intent.

It is nice to win, to succeed, to prevail
In the face of huge-ass sized barriers
Thanks for ensuring we do not derail
On the way to becoming better people.

A great boss knows all these things
And makes team success a top priority
You make a difference and improve work's meaning
And for that I thank you whole heartedly!



I just have to say I am goin to lose a great boss, friend, mentor and colleague very soon.

To him, I would like to say a very big thank you for givng me the chance to prove myself and my worth.

You are the one that overlook my mistakes and compliment me for my work.

Thank you for imparting to me all your valuable experience and advices. I will always remember them in my heart.

Thank you for all the effort to motivate the whole team to work together.

Thank you for being the great boss, friend, mentor and colleague that you are.

You will b greatly missed. .

Regards,
Eugene

No comments: