Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Imagine what will happen if Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple, and Sim Wong Hoo, CEO of Creative Technologies were to meet each other online.. .

__________________________________________________________________
me says:
hey buttie...

sim wong hoo says:
smlj... i pissed off liao lar. knn, this stupid apple make me lose money mens

me says:
k la... make u happier abit.

* steve jobs has been added to this conversation

swh says:
smlJz?

steve jobs says:
wtf are you talkin'?

me says:
eh... just realised... how come u support microsoft ar?

sj says:
cannot help it buddy. just like how i use office for mac

swh says:
knn. u cheese pie steve jobs. make me lose so much marnees

sj says:
i like eating cheese pies, but i don't know what the **** you're talkin' about! and yeah, congratulations on losing the battle.

swh says:
fugs u!

* sim wong hoo has left the conversation
__________________________________________________________________

No comments: