Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, July 10, 2005

After an uncontrollable urge, I shot it out.

It landed right on the spot where i had took aim at.

It landed on the head, and subsequently on the chest as well.

It turned out to be messy, as i had learned from others beforehand.

And i soiled myself in the process.

I put on a faint grin, and this sense of satisfaction came upon me.

I wanted to use a tissue to clean myself up, but the urge came upon me almost immediately

And soon i was doing shooting it over and over again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PAINTBALL was fun! Hehe..
What were you thinking man?

And when I dont have to pay a single cent for it, it was doubly SHIOK!

Had a extremely fun weekend.

War of the World is shit!
I even compete with a friend to see who dozed off less thru out the show.

Nobody won. Hehe

I cant play pool for nuts.
Thrashed 10-1, and 8-0 consectutively. But i enjoyed it.

Blading was even better.
With the sun, the bikini babes, what more can i ask for?

Life is good....for now.

No comments: